PTFE FLEXIBLE HOSE
PTFE as material for FLEXFLON corrugated hoses: The outstanding physical and chemical properties of this
highly elastic material were made use of when selecting the
material for the production of innovative pipeline elements.
- PTFE white: additive-free (virginal) PTFE made of fine
powder without any extenders. Suitable for all applications, in case anti-static characteristics can be dispensed
with. Fulfils all FDA requirements.
- PTFE black: black and anti-static material with additive,
electrically conductive. Fulfils all FDA requirements.
- FLEXFLON FF hf :Highly flexible, thick-walled,low-diffusion, helical corrugation, the optimised convolution profile provides top
flexibility without support spirals at medium pressure capacity.
- FLEXFLON FF hfZ : Highly flexible, thick-walled, low-diffusion, helical corrugation, equipped with additional ply-spiral, therefore
suitable for high pressures and temperatures.
- FLEXFLON FF fg: Flat profile, thick-walled, lowdiffusion, helical corrugation with wire spiral, suitable for the medium pressure range,
extra easy cleaning.
- FLEXFLON FF eb: Highly flexible, mediumwalled, helical corrugation, fittings for this type get pressed on. Industrial quality, for which all current fittings are used.
All benefits in detail
- Chemical resistance
- Temperature resistance in the temperature range from 70° C to +260° C
- Resistant against weather, ageing, and fatigue
- Anti-adhesive properties
- Tasteless and odour-free.
- Shock resistant (drastic temperature changes are not recognized as dangerous)
Construction with PTFE-lined fittings
The PTFE-liner reaches seamlessly into the fitting and is circumferentially beaded. The flowing medium gets only in contact with the universally resistant PTFE.
Construction with pressed fittings:
The PTFE-liner is mechanically positioned in the fitting along with the pressure-resistant braiding. High pressures can reliably be controlled. The chemical resistance of the nipple material must be considered.